HOW TO LOOK GOOD AT YOUR CHOSEN FESTIVAL
Do you care about what you look like when you go to a festival? It’s all about the music, right?
Having good festival hair and beauty is key to your enjoyment in the middle of a field. With that in mind, we have some tips from the artists at some of the biggest festivals to see how they stay perfectly-preened, whatever the weather.
Here’s some tips on how to recreate the look at home:
1. Prep your skin with Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer.
2. Prep lids with Photo Finish Lid Primer and sweep Limitless 15 Hour Wear Cream Shadow in Riches from lashline to natural crease.
3. Line upper and lower lashline with Waterproof Shadow Liner in Charcoal & Luminous Fig, winging out at outer corner.
4. Apply Halo Long Wear Blush in Bronze to apples of the cheek.
5. Add a generous coat of Photo Op Eye Brightening Mascara and finish with a swipe of Mega Tint Lipstick in Mimosa.
When thinking about your hair, you can really get creative – the key thing to remember is that a glossy blow-dry just won’t stay looking glossy for long, so go for styles that are more ‘done’, with plenty of product that will keep the hair in place. Plaits and braids are an obvious winner, keeping hair out of your face and lasting through any weather conditions.